Who We Are
Teacher Recruiting and Training is dedicated to advancing, training, and recruiting STEM teachers within New Jersey schools.
Conferences and PD
Professional STEM Development
Grade Level Content
- To increase the number of qualified teachers teaching in a STEM-related subject matter in New Jersey.
- To increase the number of, and participation in, quality science, technology, engineering and mathematics and STEM professional development opportunities.
- Development of an emergency STEM teacher certification program.
- Develop a public relations campaign to recruit high school students to consider a career as a teacher in a STEM-related subject.
- Develop a toolkit of PD and coaching for P-12 teachers.
- 4.An online directory of STEM PD, coaching and residences is launched for P-16 and informal educators.
- TCNJ increases number of partnerships with school districts/ecosystems to provide STEM PD.
- NJ Future Ready Future Educators Association partners with NJSPN to expand its number of participants.