Partner of the Month
Check out the Golden Knights at #NJSTEMTogether Video Coming Soon
Who We Are
Teacher Recruiting and Training is dedicated to advancing, training, and recruiting STEM teachers within New Jersey schools.
Upcoming Training Events
Check out our NJ STEM Month Webinars on our Calendar of Events
Teacher Recruitment and Training Virtual Meeting, TBD
Retreat in July Upcoming.
Fill out the form in the email from Shirley Guzman
. Contact us
if you have any questions
or click Join at the top right and would like to participate.
Upcoming NJSPN Events
To submit an event to be posted on the NJSPN Events Calendar, please click here.
- To increase the number of qualified teachers teaching in a STEM-related subject matter in New Jersey.
- To increase the number of, and participation in, quality science, technology, engineering and mathematics and STEM professional development opportunities.
- To increase the number of partnership opportunities to develop a stem pipeline for students and teachers.
- Leverage efforts of NJDOE to adopt STEM teacher certification programs and opportunities for university students, STEM professionals looking or change careers, and military veterans to enter the teaching field.
- Develop a public relations campaign to recruit high school students to consider a career as a teacher in a STEM-related subject.
- Develop a toolkit of PD and coaching for P-12 teachers.
- 4.An online directory of STEM PD, coaching, and residences to raise awareness of launched P-16 and informal educators pathways to STEM careers and teaching opportunities.
- Increase the number of partnerships with school districts/ecosystems/businesses/universities/organizations to provide STEM PD and STEM experiences for our ecosystems and STEM leaders in the field.
- Increase awareness of STEM opportunities at NJDOE and NJSPN along with US opportunities, grants, funding, and professional development opportunities within the ecosystems, universities, organizations, and business internships.