Who We Are
Teacher Recruiting and Training is dedicated to advancing, training, and recruiting STEM teachers within New Jersey schools.
NJASA TechSpo ’20 Harrah’s Atlantic City January 30-31
ITEEA Annual Convention Baltimore March 11-14
Check out our NJ STEM Month Webinars on our Calendar of Events
NJ STEM Pathways Quarterly Meeting Dec. 6th
Teacher Recruitment and Training Virtual Meeting Friday, Nov. 15th
Please sign up using the email. Contact us if you would like to participate and need the Eventbrite Email
- To increase the number of qualified teachers teaching in a STEM-related subject matter in New Jersey.
- To increase the number of, and participation in, quality science, technology, engineering and mathematics and STEM professional development opportunities.
- Development of an emergency STEM teacher certification program.
- Develop a public relations campaign to recruit high school students to consider a career as a teacher in a STEM-related subject.
- Develop a toolkit of PD and coaching for P-12 teachers.
- 4.An online directory of STEM PD, coaching and residences is launched for P-16 and informal educators.
- TCNJ increases number of partnerships with school districts/ecosystems to provide STEM PD.
- NJ Future Ready Future Educators Association partners with NJSPN to expand its number of participants.