Who We Are
Teacher Recruiting and Training is dedicated to advancing, training, and recruiting STEM teachers within New Jersey schools.
NJSPN Teacher Recruitment and Training New Twitter Chat: #njteachstem
Follow moderator @patriciasmeyers and @NJSTEMPathways to join the STEMTASTIC conversation about STEM resources, opportunities, trainings, and more. Meet some of our experts and leaders in the field with our quick video interview clips. Look for our questions on Sunday evening and join biweekly, starting Nov. 21st at 8 pm.
Upcoming Training Events
NJASA TechSpo ’20 Harrah’s Atlantic City January 30-31
ITEEA Annual Convention Baltimore March 11-14
Check out our NJ STEM Month Webinars on our Calendar of Events
NJ STEM Pathways STEM Month Ball drop Feb. 27th
Teacher Recruitment and Training Virtual Meeting Friday, TBD
. Contact us
if you have any questions
or click Join at the top right and would like to participate.
Upcoming NJSPN Events
To submit an event to be posted on the NJSPN Events Calendar, please click here.
- To increase the number of qualified teachers teaching in a STEM-related subject matter in New Jersey.
- To increase the number of, and participation in, quality science, technology, engineering and mathematics and STEM professional development opportunities.
- Development of an emergency STEM teacher certification program.
- Develop a public relations campaign to recruit high school students to consider a career as a teacher in a STEM-related subject.
- Develop a toolkit of PD and coaching for P-12 teachers.
- 4.An online directory of STEM PD, coaching and residences is launched for P-16 and informal educators.
- TCNJ increases number of partnerships with school districts/ecosystems to provide STEM PD.
- NJ Future Ready Future Educators Association partners with NJSPN to expand its number of participants.