Who We Are
Teacher Recruiting and Training is dedicated to advancing, training, and recruiting STEM teachers within New Jersey schools.
Upcoming Training Events
Check out our NJ STEM Month Webinars on our Calendar of Events
NJ State House STEM Fair
Teacher Recruitment and Training Virtual Meeting, TBD
Quartly Meeting NJSPN, May 29th
. Contact us
if you have any questions
or click Join at the top right and would like to participate.
Upcoming NJSPN Events
To submit an event to be posted on the NJSPN Events Calendar, please click here.
- To increase the number of qualified teachers teaching in a STEM-related subject matter in New Jersey.
- To increase the number of, and participation in, quality science, technology, engineering and mathematics and STEM professional development opportunities.
- Development of an emergency STEM teacher certification program.
- Develop a public relations campaign to recruit high school students to consider a career as a teacher in a STEM-related subject.
- Develop a toolkit of PD and coaching for P-12 teachers.
- 4.An online directory of STEM PD, coaching and residences is launched for P-16 and informal educators.
- TCNJ increases number of partnerships with school districts/ecosystems to provide STEM PD.
- NJ Future Ready Future Educators Association partners with NJSPN to expand its number of participants.