• Flexible, creative, engaging and have excellent verbal communication skills.
• You love children, science and teaching. • You own a car.
• You thrive in environments where you get a lot of support but function with a great deal of autonomy.
• You aren’t afraid to try new things and you love variety. We are:
• A team of STEM-loving folks who spend our days transforming laboratory science into fun, interactive learning experiences for youth from Pre-K to 6th grade.
• We believe in working smart and having a good time.
• We work collaboratively to get things done and ensure that our students and their families are thrilled by their learning experience. The Job: Is different. We know it. We hope that’s exciting to you! You need to get kids excited about science! You will be working 2 or more afternoons a week, teaching a science workshops during daytime afternoon hours, mainly 2:30-5:30pm.
What will you do?
• You will drive (in the car you own) to a school, daycare, or park and recreation center.
• You will lead a one hour exciting, immersive and interactive science lesson (after a lot of paid training so that you feel comfortable in all ways).
• You really do need to own a car. This position demands it.
• You must pass a background check
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
$0 – 0