Arena STEM is seeking an innovative, entrepreneurial, and energetic candidate for the role of Director of STEM Edutainment (Education and Entertainment) to lead the implementation of its STEM/STEAM curriculum. Arena STEM develops and operates consumer-oriented educational, entertainment, and retail centers focused on promoting science and technology through an interactive hands-on experience. We provide an interactive, engaging environment stimulating kids and young adults to play, learn, and interact with science and technology, and with each other.
• In collaboration with senior management, design, implement, and manage STEM curriculums and programming for Arena STEM educational classes and workshops, including birthday parties, afterschool activities, and camps (including virtual programming);
• Develop content for STEM based in-store activities utilizing Company’s vendor relationships;
• Serve as lead facilitator and educator for Arena STEM programming;
• Develop outreach strategy and collaborate with local schools and state STEM programs to expand Arena STEM’s reach;
• Recruit, hire and train personnel to conduct classes, activities and programs;
• Collaborate with marketing team to promote Arena STEM’s activities and brand awareness;
• Support senior management on other related special projects.
• Self-motivated, energetic, outcome-oriented individual who demonstrates strong interpersonal skills;
• Ability to devise, research, prepare and deliver exciting and engaging learning sessions
• Comfortable and excited to work in an entrepreneurial setting experiencing rapid growth;
• Ability to deal professionally and sensitively with a diverse audience and a wide range of contacts at different levels;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to take initiative and work creatively;
• Communicates clearly, both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work;
• Strong computer skills and willingness to learn new programs.
Arena STEM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arena STEM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please email resume and contact information to email@example.com
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience